A virtual job is a position that can be done entirely online, from the comfort of your own home.
You may be required to use video conferencing tools, such as Zoom or Skype, to communicate with your team or employers.
You can choose from several virtual jobs like transcription and translation jobs to becoming a virtual assistant or virtual recruiter, depending on your skill level.
Due to the vast variety of virtual jobs available, coupled with a staggering demand for virtual workers, the scope and potential for earning are pretty satisfactory. You can charge at an hourly rate or a fixed price based on your level of experience and qualifications.
All virtual jobs have different earning potentials depending on each project. It will mainly depend on the type of products or services associated with the projects.
- These are worldwide job openings so one can be based in any country.
- Who is at least 18 years of age.
- Who is able to read and write basic English.
- Who possesses a PC/Smartphone and internet connection.
- Who has at least some basic typing experience.
- Who is willing to dedicate at least 2 hours a day on the projects.
- Who has the ability to work independently.
- Free membership to our exclusive job portal.
- Free exposure to thousands of remote freelancing jobs worldwide.
- Charge at an hourly rate or a fixed price based on your level of experience and qualifications.
- Weekly payouts directly to your bank or PayPal account.
- Work from the comfort of your home or anywhere.
- Flexible timings with no deadline or targets.