Who Should Register
To be a remote freelancer, you must meet the following general eligibilities:
- Age: You must be at least 18 years old (or the age of majority in your country).
- Skills and experience: You must have the skills and experience necessary to provide the services that you want to freelance. This may include formal education, training, or on-the-job experience.
- Self-discipline and motivation: Freelancers must be self-disciplined and motivated to work independently and manage their own time.
- Reliability and communication skills: Freelancers must be reliable and able to communicate effectively with clients.
- Internet connection: To work remotely freelancers must possess a laptop with internet connectivity.
- PayPal or Bank account: A PayPal or bank account is required to receive payments from clients.
There may be additional eligibility requirements for freelancers depending on the specific type of work that you want to do or the country where you are located.
For example, if you want to freelance as a writer, you may need to have a portfolio of your work. If you want to freelance as a web developer, you may need to have a certain level of experience with programming languages and web development tools.
What You Will Get
- Free membership to our exclusive job portal.
- Free exposure to thousands of remote freelancing jobs worldwide.
- Charge employers at an hourly rate or a fixed price based on your level of experience and qualifications.
- Payouts directly to your bank or PayPal account.
- Work from the comfort of your home.
- Flexible timings with no deadline or targets.